- Experience in attracting new corporate accounts and lead generation.
- 5 years’ experience in sales of solutions or projects in one of these verticals: oil & gas, prisons, airports, or power utilities.
- Management of long and complex sales cycles.
- Electronic engineer or Business degree (Administration, sales, or marketing).
- Master’s degree in administration, sales, or marketing (desirable).
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written).
- Use of Salesforce.
- The position will be based in Bogota, Colombia (Colombian nationality).
- Active search for opportunities and approaching our target customers. Large companies and government.
- Design, development, and presentation of value proposals.
- Maintain a constant flow of meetings with potential customers.
- Achievement of annual sales targets in assigned territory and accounts.
- Execute the strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Maintain updated CRM tool with detail of contacts, projects, quotes, and other related components.
- Submit sales and project reports on a scheduled basis.
Send CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encargado de Proyectos Seguridad Electrónica – Costa Rica
Ejecutivo de Ventas para Seguridad Electrónica – México
Marketing Manager Job Description