Alarm.com, a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our talented International team in the Guadalajara, Tijuana or Monterrey region in Mexico. The Business Development Manager coordinates and maintains customer business relationships in international markets, identifies and develops opportunities for business expansion and develops marketing strategies.
The International Business Development Manager’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a set of assigned accounts to increase productivity and sales of Alarm.com products.
- Promoting existing client development and building relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations.
- Developing relationships with key individuals inside account base and investigating and resolving obstacles to success.
- Conducting full-cycle sales efforts, from prospecting to closing new business in Mexico.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Account Management, and Training to identify targets and to coordinate sales and support efforts.
- Creating strategic market account plans customized for each client.
- Attending industry association meetings and trade shows, as necessary.
- Must be located in Monterrey, Tijuana or Guadalajara
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience in Electronic Security Systems, Access Control, Home Automation, Video over IP or other Tech-Security projects
- Ability to travel up to 50% within Mexico to engage with dealer partners, with occasional travel internationally within LATAM and North America.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish and English with customers and vendors, both in writing and verbally, in a clear, professional manner. Additional languages are a plus.
- A self-starter who can operate independently.
- Proficiency and up-to-date knowledge of consumer, cloud, and IoT technology is a plus.
- Strong people skills; natural customer service orientation and disposition – candidate must enjoy working with clients and supporting internal customers in the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability and commitment to meet deadlines, even during high volume periods
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 7.6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we’re innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. We’re seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Apply HERE today!
Encargado de Proyectos Seguridad Electrónica – Costa Rica
Ejecutivo de Ventas para Seguridad Electrónica – México
Marketing Manager Job Description